MBA, FCMA, CGMA, MIRPM, BBA (Special), AIB, AACS
Mish maps out the strategic direction of all the businesses within Mistoria Group and is very passionate for Mistoria to become the market leader in the UK property industry. Within Mistoria Group he provides opportunities and resources to all stakeholders enabling them to build long lasting relationships.
From very modest beginnings he with his team has grown the business over the last 8 years to be a market leader in the North of England managing over 275 properties and over 1000 tenancies
As a Chartered Management Accountant (FCMA) and Member of Institute of Residential Property Management (MIRPM), Mish has over 15 years’ experience as a successful investor and a landlord. He also brings with him a strong network of contacts and immense sense of resilience, drive and passion. He is frequently invited as a guest speaker for property networking events across the North West.
What makes Mish happy is to see his team achieve what he has achieved so far being part of Mistoria Group. When he isn’t at Mistoria, Mish enjoys travelling and seeing the world, doing seminars and presentations and taking part in networking events.
Five of his key skills are:
- Provide leadership to all the Mistoria Group of Companies
- Bring the right stakeholders to the business who share the Group vision
- Motivate and reward staff and provide opportunities for them to grow within the business
- Build mutually beneficial strategic partnerships with investors, landlords and lenders
- Overall financial and risk management
His goals for the next 3- 5 years are:
- For Mistoria to manage over 1000 properties and over 5000 tenancies.
- Mistoria to be preferred employer in the real estate industry in the North of England
- To do a minimum 120 refurbishments a year
- To expand the number of branches from 4 to 10 in the next 3 years.
- Looking at acquisition, merger and joint venture opportunities
- Setting up International Offices and network of agents to promote Mistoria Investment products
Managing the day to day running of the maintenance division at the Mistoria Group is no ‘walk in the park’. Fortunately, Ian Comisky’s calm, committed and experienced approach gained over 35 years ensures the process is always smooth.
Ian’s key role is the management of both Salford’s and Liverpool’s property maintenance.
His five key skills are:
- All types of property maintenance.
- 24-7 Response on tenant call outs.
- Training & guidance on preventative maintenance.
- All types of Cleaning internal and external.
- Garden Maintenance and up keep.
Ian brings over 35 years’ experience working in the property and maintenance sector.
Ian is a keen golfer and a devoted family man and grandfather.
Tel: 0800 500 3015
Check back soon for bio…