MBA, FCMA, CGMA, MIRPM, BBA (Special), AIB, AACS
Mish maps out the strategic direction of all the businesses within Mistoria Group and is very passionate for Mistoria to become the market leader in the UK property industry. Within Mistoria Group he provides opportunities and resources to all stakeholders enabling them to build long lasting relationships.
From very modest beginnings he with his team has grown the business over the last 8 years to be a market leader in the North of England managing over 275 properties and over 1000 tenancies
As a Chartered Management Accountant (FCMA) and Member of Institute of Residential Property Management (MIRPM), Mish has over 15 years’ experience as a successful investor and a landlord. He also brings with him a strong network of contacts and immense sense of resilience, drive and passion. He is frequently invited as a guest speaker for property networking events across the North West.
What makes Mish happy is to see his team achieve what he has achieved so far being part of Mistoria Group. When he isn’t at Mistoria, Mish enjoys travelling and seeing the world, doing seminars and presentations and taking part in networking events.
Five of his key skills are:
- Provide leadership to all the Mistoria Group of Companies
- Bring the right stakeholders to the business who share the Group vision
- Motivate and reward staff and provide opportunities for them to grow within the business
- Build mutually beneficial strategic partnerships with investors, landlords and lenders
- Overall financial and risk management
His goals for the next 3- 5 years are:
- For Mistoria to manage over 1000 properties and over 5000 tenancies.
- Mistoria to be preferred employer in the real estate industry in the North of England
- To do a minimum 120 refurbishments a year
- To expand the number of branches from 4 to 10 in the next 3 years.
- Looking at acquisition, merger and joint venture opportunities
- Setting up International Offices and network of agents to promote Mistoria Investment products
Bobby Lee White
IOSH, NEBOSH, COSHH, IPAF, HSE- working at height, Traffic Management- NHSS12 A/B TTMBC, CITB, NPORS, NVQ 2-3 Bench Joinery, Site Carpentry, Wood Occupation
I’m a management professional, with 37 years extensive experience, knowledge and skills across the building and construction industry 17 Years of this spent with Tesco Maintenance, 5 Years at Travis Perkins & 4 Years with Wolseley Building Centre, as well as having a thorough knowledge of process improvement and project management practices.
I am also acknowledged as being a committed and strong wiled individual, I also engage with people at all levels whilst building trust and maintaining strong working relationships.
With a passion for embracing new challenges and driving change through the business, working tirelessly to manage and implement new processes to make improvements to the business as demonstrated by the success of my experience to date.
doing my best work in pressurised environments and with my strong people management and experience skills,
I will away strive to add Successful completion & Values to everything I do.
Key skills :
- Leadership: Skilled leader of large and multi-disciplined teams who provides coaching, training, recruitment and support to aid Management and teams in delivering objectives.
- Project Management: Supports business initiatives and plans and delivers projects through to roll-out working to tight schedules and deadlines. KPI, Ppm’s
- Customer Service: Delivers a quality service to always provide customer satisfaction.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with people at all levels.
- IT Skills: Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong Knowledge of CIPS / BIFM
BTCC Motor sport, Cycling, Traveling, Ruby, Home DIY
Managing the day to day running of the maintenance division at the Mistoria Group is no ‘walk in the park’. Fortunately, Ian Comisky’s calm, committed and experienced approach gained over 35 years ensures the process is always smooth.
Ian’s key role is the management of both Salford’s and Liverpool’s property maintenance.
His five key skills are:
- All types of property maintenance.
- 24-7 Response on tenant call outs.
- Training & guidance on preventative maintenance.
- All types of Cleaning internal and external.
- Garden Maintenance and up keep.
Ian brings over 35 years’ experience working in the property and maintenance sector.
Ian is a keen golfer and a devoted family man and grandfather.
Tel: 0800 500 3015
Check back soon for bio…
Level 3 Plasterer, Tiler and Plumber
Level 5 CMI Management
25 years spent in the Army completing my full contract during this time I was involved in various conflicts around the world.
Whilst serving during my own time I completed my trade courses and gained experience on various domestic jobs over the past ten years.
Tel: 07508 910569
After serving in the British Army I trained as a white goods engineer and spent the next 6 years working for a leading manufacturer. Whilst working there I put myself through a tiling course and also a plumbing course and found this was what I really enjoyed doing.
Keen interest in Rugby League, spending most weekends watching my son and daughter play for their local teams.
All aspects of tiling
Domestic appliance repairs