PROPERTY MAINTENANCE SERVICES
We understand how time-consuming, demanding and stressful being a landlord can be.
Your responsibilities don’t stop once the property is ready and tenants have moved in, in fact that’s just be the start! Through a bespoke maintenance contract our highly trained maintenance team are available at any time of day or night to ensure your asset is kept in the best possible condition. Offering total security and complete peace of mind for you and your tenants we will also ensure the highest standards are maintained so as to safeguard your investment and maximise your returns.
A comprehensive choice of repair and maintenance services that will keep your property in a good condition and provide your tenants with a safe living environment and a happy tenancy.
Operating throughout the North West, Mistoria Maintenance has a large team of highly experienced tradesman who are trained in all aspects of property maintenance and building work.
Services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Electrical works
- Lock changes
- Inspections and winter weather checks
- Garden and ground works
- Repairing and securing windows and doors
- Rubbish and furniture removal
- Delivery and collection service
- Flat-pack furniture assembly
- 24/7 emergency call-out
24/7 EMERGENCY CALL-OUT AND OUT-OF-HOURS SERVICE
Our 24/7 emergency call-out service gives landlords the reassurance that we will always be there for them and their tenants complete peace of mind that they will have assistance should an emergency occur in their property.
Our out-of-hours cover includes:
- Electrical faults, boiler breakdowns. burst pipes, leaks & break-ins
- Response times of one hour from the call being acknowledged
- Telephone reassurance for non-emergency issues
- Landlord will only be charged the emergency rate for the call-out and if necessary the temporary repair. Complete repair will be charged at standard call-out rate.
Working closely with the management agents and tenants, we try to install some common sense when it comes to ‘emergency call-outs’, i.e. not using the service for a minor repair that could wait until the next day.
If you are looking for a service that is not on the list shown, we have a wide range of tradesmen and experts on hand who will be able to help with any property service. No job is too small or large.
Discounts are available dependent on the number of properties on a service contract. Landlords are encouraged to contact us to discuss their individual needs.